The Internet is going mobile. Web development methods are rapidly changing to adapt to this new trend. HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook, for all of today’s wireless Internet devices, gives developers a new toolbox for staying connected with this on-the-run demographic.
HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook is the designer’s and programmer’s resource for generating websites that effortlessly interface with modern mobile devices. Using its clear instructions you can create responsive applications that make snappy connections for mobile browsers and give your website the latest design and development advantages for reaching mobile devices.
HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook is full of how-to recipes for site enhancements and optimizing your sites for the latest devices and the mobile Web.
You will learn how to make images automatically respond to page size, make responsive menus, embed responsive videos and take advantage of a number of responsive typography techniques. We’ll then move on to creating layouts using frameworks making captivating responsive sites and retrofit frameworks into responsive websites with just a few lines of CSS.
HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook is your guide to obtaining full access to next generation devices and browser technology.
What you will learn from this e-book
- Make responsive media that is optimized for the specific device on which it’s displayed, allowing images, videos, and other elements be fully appreciated
- Learn the principles of making a solid, responsive layout that responds to unique displays
- Make typography that’s fluidly responsive, so it’s easy to read on all devices – no more hard-to-see text on a tiny mobile screen
- Using learning-by-doing recipes, you will learn how to use new responsive frameworks, and how to update your old static frameworks to be responsive
- Make a mobile website using jQuery mobile and mobile-first design
- Discover where to get the tools for building, deploying, and testing responsive websites
- Make unobtrusive interactions that exist as a separate layer within the presentation, allowing it to coexist with other scripts for other devices
- Learn techniques for server-side and client-side media deployment, providing platforms that are scaled for any device that requests them
- Use working designs and codes that can be inserted into existing projects