With the general availability of Windows 8.1 in October 2013, the capabilities of the Windows platform have grown dramatically.
What you’ll find:
- Chapter 1, The Life Story of a Windows Store App
- Chapter 2, “Quick-start,” builds a first complete app
- Chapter 3, App Anatomy and Performance Fundamentals
- Chapter 4, Web Content and Services
- Chapter 5, Controls and Control Styling
- Chapter 6, Data Binding, Templates, and Collections
- Chapter 7, Collection Controls
- Chapter 8, Layout and Views
- Chapter 9, Commanding UI
- Chapter 10, The Story of State, Part 1: App Data and Settings
- Chapter 11, The Story of State, Part 2: User Data, Files, and SkyDrive
- Chapter 12, Input and Sensors
- Appendix A, “Demystifying Promises”
- Appendix B, “WinJS Extras”
- Appendix C, “Additional Networking Topics”
You have to attribute CreativeAlys for free design resources you download from this website.
Design by creativealys.com
Copy the above line and paste it in a visible place, close to where you’re using the design resource.