Node.js provides the complete solution for server-side applications, such as web platforms. It can communicate with other systems, like database, LDAP, and any legacy application. There are many scenarios we can implement for Node.js. This book provides with concise and precise brevity to Node.js and is really good for beginners.
Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Node.js
- Chapter 2 Basic Node.js Programming
- Chapter 3 Array
- Chapter 4 JSON
- Chapter 5 Functions
- Chapter 6 String Operations
- Chapter 7 Building Your Own Module
- Chapter 8 Error Handling and Logging
- Chapter 9 Events
- Chapter 10 Web Applications
- Chapter 11 Socket Programming
- Chapter 12 Socket.io
- Chapter 13 Database Programming
You have to attribute CreativeAlys for free design resources you download from this website.
Design by creativealys.com
Copy the above line and paste it in a visible place, close to where you’re using the design resource.