The Microsoft Azure Machine Learning cloud platform provides simplified yet powerful data management, transformation and machine learning tools. R language scripts integrate with built in Azure ML modules to extend the platform. Additionally, models running in Azure ML can be published as web services.
You will be provided information on how to perform data science tasks including, data management, data transformation, and machine learning in the Azure ML cloud environment. You will learn:
- Data management with Azure ML.
- Data transformation with Azure ML and R.
- Data I/O between Azure ML and the R Scripts.
- R graphics with Azure ML.
- Building and evaluating machine learning models with Azure ML and R.
- Publishing Azure ML models as a web service.
Free tier Azure ML accounts are now available with a Microsoft ID at https://studio.azureml.net/Home/Free.
You have to attribute CreativeAlys for free design resources you download from this website.
Design by creativealys.com
Copy the above line and paste it in a visible place, close to where you’re using the design resource.