HTML5 is more than a markup language. Its a dozen independent web standards all rolled into one. Until now, all it’s been missing is a manual. With this thorough guide you will learn how to build web apps that includes video tools, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline web apps, drag-and-drop, and many other features. HTML5 is the future of the web and this book will get you there.
The Important Stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages in a new way. Learn how HTML5 makes web design tools, and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Draw with canvas. Create shapes, pictures, text, and animation – and make them interactive.
- Go a long way with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for mobile devices.
- Build web apps with rich desktop features. Let users work with you app offline, and process user-selected files in browser.
- Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation applications directly in the browser.
Name: Oreilly HTML5 – The Missing Manual – Ebook
Format: Adobe Acrobat (PDF) – 449 Pages
Authors: Matthew MacDonald
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)
- HTML5 eBook for web designers and developers
A creative update to the web design and development, the HTML5 specification incorporates many of the conventions we've all been using in our markup and formalizes them as an official […]
- HTML5 Solutions for Web Designers & Developers
The new elements introduced by HTML5 tend to bridge the gap between structure, defined by the markup; rendering characteristics, defined by styling directives; and the content of a web […]
- HTML5 Game Development Ebook
Create games with graphics that pop for the web and mobile devices! HTML5 is the tool game developers and designers have been eagerly awaiting. It simplifies the job of creating […]
- Learning HTML5 Game Programming
A Hands-on Guide to building online games using Canvas, SVG, and WebGL.
This book covers areas contained in the “loose” definition of HTML5, meaning the HTML5 specification, WebGL, SVG, […]
- HTML5 and CSS3 – Level Up with Today’s Web Technologies
HTML5 and CSS3 power today’s web applications, with semantic markup, better forms, native multimedia, animations, and powerful APIs. You’ll get hands-on with all the new features with […]
- HTML5 And CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook
The Internet is going mobile. Web development methods are rapidly changing to adapt to this new trend. HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design Cookbook, for all of today’s wireless […]
- Jump Start HTML5
Its a practical introduction to HTML5. HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the predominant language of web pages. Originally developed as a way to describe and share scientific papers, […]
- Mobile HTML5 – Build Kickass Websites & Apps
Build kickass websites and apps for all mobile (and non-mobile) platforms by adding HTML5 and CSS3 to your web development toolkit. With this hands-on guide, you’ll learn how to […]
- Introducing HTML5
Suddenly, everyone’s talking about HTML5, and ready or not, you need to get acquainted with this powerful new development in web and application design. Some of its new features […]
- CSS3 – Design Next Generation Web Projects
- Mobile Game Development Using HTML5
Create mobile game apps for the lucrative gaming market.
If you’re an experienced developer seeking to break into the sizzling mobile game market, it is for you. Covering all mobile and […]
- Free HTML5 OnePage Responsive Template
For those quick projects that need a simple website without many frills, no facilities CMS or an administration, much less a database, HTML5 templates like Onepage we can come of […]
- Beginning HTML5 Games with CreateJS
Use CreateJS to build powerful and engaging HTML5 games for desktop and mobile.
Beginning HTML5 Games with CreateJS provides a hands-on approach to get you up and running with the most […]
- HTML5 Game Development With IMPACTJS
- Responsive Web Design with jQuery