HTML5 is more than a markup language. Its a dozen independent web standards all rolled into one. Until now, all it’s been missing is a manual. With this thorough guide you will learn how to build web apps that includes video tools, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline web apps, drag-and-drop, and many other features. HTML5 is the future of the web and this book will get you there.
The Important Stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages in a new way. Learn how HTML5 makes web design tools, and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Draw with canvas. Create shapes, pictures, text, and animation – and make them interactive.
- Go a long way with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for mobile devices.
- Build web apps with rich desktop features. Let users work with you app offline, and process user-selected files in browser.
- Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation applications directly in the browser.
Name: Oreilly HTML5 – The Missing Manual – Ebook
Format: Adobe Acrobat (PDF) – 449 Pages
Authors: Matthew MacDonald